1.14.2014

My Happy Place

Finding the time to dive is an ongoing priority of mine.  Being in the water and behind the camera has become really important to me because I feel the happiest there.  But I realised a while ago that I don't have to be in some exotic dive location to be in the water snapping photos.  



While portrait photography on land never interested me much, its a different story in the water.  The fluid environment creates a sense of movement you don't find on land.  For me, seeing someone suspended in the water; weightless and free-spirited is a beautiful thing.   







For nine months of our lives we live in this fluid environment yet many of us never find a 
connection with it again.  Our bodies, our planet, our minds are all dependent on this one element.  Why not create images celebrating this fact? In my journey throughout the underwater realm I hope to do so.  In these photos I tried to capture the love these two great 
people have for one another . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment